Updated Website

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Updated Website

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

I wish to pass on to Gerald my heartiest congratulations for the magnificent work he has carried out updating the Ruby Murray website. It is truly a tremendous work of art and a superb tribute to Ruby herself. My heart felt thanks Gerald. I feel sure that everyone will join with me in expressing our apreciation.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

Sandy

New site layout

Post by Sandy »

WICKED Gerald :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jk

Post by Jk »

Nice one Gerald, well done.
Regards
John.

Johnny Mac

Post by Johnny Mac »

Gerald you have to be congratulated for the new website page. A lot of thought and effort has obviously been put into it.
Regards,
Johnny Mac

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Just a short "thank you" for your kind words. It is fun to do the work, but it is also nice when others appreciate it.

I just realised that by labelling the last one so clearly with 2005, it meant that it it had really gone out of date now, so a change was probably a good idea.
Gerald

Timmer
Site Admin

Post by Timmer »

I really like the new look. Great job!

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hey Timmer - great to hear from you, and thank you for the kind words. I guess my appraisal this year will be OK, then?

Do let us know how you are keeping, and what you are getting up to these days. We all owe a lot to you for starting this wonderful website, and for keeping it running.

Many thanks for that.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Updated Website

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Timmer,

I would like to endorse what Gerald has said in his message. We are all deeply indebted to you Timmer for the many hours of enjoyment that we all have on the website, it is such a pity that you are so busy and we only get a glimpse of you occasionally. Be assured that we all feel we owe you so much for your 'creation'. Don't stay off the air too long Timmer, we like to see your name popping up from time to time.

Our very best wishes to you and yours.

Adios Amigo. Bernie