Site Down

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Jk

Site Down

Post by Jk »

Hello all, I would like to thank Tim, for getting us back on line, I don't know if all of us where affected but I do know Gerald and I was.

Tim has took a lot of time out today to sort this problem out, and I can't thank him enough, he responded within hours of me letting him know about the fault.
Thanks again Tim from us all.
Regards
John.

Bernie Burgess

Re: Site Down

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello John, Hello 'Friends'.

I did not get affected, at least I didn't notice anything wrong and usually I am on the website at least twice a day, sometimes more. Thanks anyway to TIMMER. I have noticed that the 'intrusions' seem to be getting fewer lately, perhaps they have met their match in Gerald and have given up trying. I hope that is the case. It was such a pity that the 'invasion' happened at a time when there was an increase in interest in Ruby and her website.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

HI all,

I was affected but thankfully all is well now. Wonder if it was anything to do with our weird intruders?

Best wishes

Martin

Timmer
Site Admin

Post by Timmer »

Thanks for the nice thoughts. :)

The site wasn't "down" but I did inadvertently block an IP address in the fight against spam that affected users in the United Kingdom, France and Portugal. I have corrected that error.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

The fight goes on!

--Timmer

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Timmer,

So pleased that you are with us in this 'fight'. Gerald has beaten them off, to a degree, the crude postings have been curbed to the extent that there is now a lull in their activities, thank goodness.

Regards to you all

Adios Amigos, Bernie.