Coming Home

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Valerie Phelps

Coming Home

Post by Valerie Phelps »

Dear Bernie
I was so sad that I was unable to see you when you were in Lanzarote but as you know I have been in the UK having treatment for my long term illness that will never be able to go away. It is however through the prayers of my friends all over the world that I am feeling much stronger after treatment and now able to return to my loving husband and home in Lanzarote and all my friends who have supported us while I have been away. I want to thank everyone and now feeling stronger hope that I may be able to get on with the recording of so many songs made famous by the one and only Ruby.
Knowing that people care so much is wonderful and even more so when it is people we have never met.
God Bless everyone and keep smiling, my life has been given a new meaning and I intend to make every moment count.

Adios Amigo and Amigo's
Valerie xx

Bernie Burgess

Re: Coming Home

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Welcome back Valerie, I/we are delighted with your news. Your positve outlook will no doubt see you through. Pity that I missed you in Lanzarote but maybe next time. We enjoyed our stay and we hope to return to the island again.

My/our very best wishes and good luck to you for the future.

Adios Senora. Bernie