Home Again

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Valerie Phelps

Home Again

Post by Valerie Phelps »

Hi Bernie and all viewers just to let you know that I have now returned from treatment in the UK again and at present feeling not to bad hope everyone is fine and hoping to be able to start singing again in near future although it will be in small measures to begin with. Still have a good sense of humour and feeling positive thanks to everyones prayers and messages which really do help.
Love to everyone reading this
Valerie x

Bernie Burgess

Re: Home Again

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Valerie,

Great to see you posting again and to learn that you are not feeling too bad. It was such a pity that we missed meeting up when I was on holiday in Lanzarote, perhaps next time because I really enjoyed the island so there could well be a second visit.

As a point of interest, take a look at the posting I made in connection with Vince Tracy's Facebook page, the Ruby Murray Story has been uploaded onto his page, you might enjoy listening.

Keep up the good work.

Adios Senora Bernie.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hello Valerie, it is good to hear that you are feeling a bit better again. Let us all hope this continues and allows you to resume singing as strongly as ever.

My very best wishes.
Gerald

Valerie Phelps

Post by Valerie Phelps »

Hi Bernie and all friends
thank you to everyone for the best wishes that I have recieved and believe me I have already had a few hours singing even though it has only been at home as still not strong enough to do a gig at moment. I really missed being able to sing while I was so ill but that has been a small price to pay if I am able to go into remission for a while perhaps I will get my CD finished before the next session but who knows I certainly won't give up without a fight.
I nearly drove the nurses mad singing My Little corner of the world and in the end they were all humming the tune every time they came into my ward, still that has to be a good thing as good music needs to be publically heard by everyone.
I certainly hope that you do come back to the Island we would love to show you some of the beauty spots and of course talk about Ruby and her music.
Again many thanks to everyone for the well wishes and prayers and know that you are all in mine every night.
Adios for now
Senora Valerie xxxx

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Valery,

It's good to hear that all is going well. Keep up the good work and good luck with your singing,

Adios Senora. Bernie.

Valerie Phelps

Post by Valerie Phelps »

Hi Brnie and all friends

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR as I am off to UK at the end of month for further treatment and may be away for several months treatment evesive and not pleasant and so don't feel like communicating with anyone while it is going on but I will be thinking of you all out there willing me to get well so thank you all before it starts. Hope it won't be to long before I am back again .
Adios amigo's Valerie x

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Valerie,

I am sure that all the Friends/Fans wish you Seasons Greetings and that your treatment will be highly successfull, Stay positive,

Hasta Luego Senora. Bernie.

Valerie Phelps

Post by Valerie Phelps »

Hi Bernie and friends

I am pleased to say that I have had a sneak preview at one of the songs that I have done of Ruby's and I must say it isn't to bad for an oldie like me looking forward to the rest of the songs being finished and then I will post them for all to hear staying positive is what gets me through and I still have my book to finish for my children so that will keep my mind occupied for a few days during treatment
Love to all Valerie x

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

The song project sounds exciting and I look forward to hearing the results. In the meantime, I hope all the treatment you are about to have proves to be completely successful for you.

All the best,
Gerald