THE DAY.

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

THE DAY.

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Today is the anniversary of the saddest day of my life, I lost Ruby and the world lost a very gentle, feminine, delicate human being, one who had a remarkable sense of humour, most of which I remember with pride and so vividly. On this day my life filled with 'if onlys', but I will always think back to all the wonderful times we shared together.

Dear Ruby - rest 'Softly Softly'. in peace - 'Evermore' -

All my love , always. - Bernie.

Gerald Lawrence

Re: THE DAY.

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Ruby will always live on in our memories as we explore the treasure trove of beautiful songs which she has left us to enjoy.
Gerald

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Dear Ruby,may she rest in peace.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Well another year has passed and I wanted to record the memory of the passing of our lovely Ruby 16 years ago yesterday.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

I am pleased to say that my son Tim is spending Christmas and the New Year with me here in Spain, he arrived on the 15th which helped to soften the sorrow attached to the 16th and 17th.
Tim and I have had some long nostalgic conversations which is very pleasing. We manage to link up with Julie my daughter via Skype from time to time so it becomes a family gathering which is wonderful.

May I wish everyone a - VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a HAPPY, HEALTHY and PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.

Adios Amigos Bernie (AND TIM) ---- (AND JULIE)

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Rest in peace in heaven Ruby