Home Page changed - Spring 2012

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Gerald Lawrence

Home Page changed - Spring 2012

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

I have now completed the work on the Spring 2012 Home Page, using the theme of "A Touch of the Sun". I have used copies of some transparencies taken in the South of France which Bernie kindly supplied me, and which using the wizardry of computers I have changed into pictures on a website. I have also included some roses, as we know that these were Ruby's favourite flowers, and completed the summery feel to the page with a nice golden background.

I feel happier now that the theme of the Home Page lines up with the weather we have had recently in the UK, and I hope it does not go back to snow here! :D
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Re: Home Page changed - Spring 2012

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Gerald,

You have done a brilliant job in changing those transparencies into photos, I hardly recognise them, they have been transformed into wonderful photographs. Together with the colourful roses the 'Home Page' takes on a summery look which is very pleasing. I am so thrilled with the photos I am going to try to download each one - if I can.

Thanks Gerald, I am sure that many friends/fans will be equally pleased with the whole effect that you have given to the 'Home Page'

Adios Amigo, Bernie,

Jk

Post by Jk »

Hello Gerald.

Very nice homepage, looks really refreshing with the nice colours and the Rosie's.
Regards
John.

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello John,

Once again it's good to see you posting again. Keep up the good work.

Adios Amigo Bernie.

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Hi Gerald, Hi friends,

Gerald, thanks for doing such a grand job on the new home page. I love all the pictures of Ruby, especially the one in the blue bathing suit in the centre. The overall effect is very spring and summer like so well done. The roses are a nice touch as well.

John, I do hope you are keeping well.

Hope all friends and visitors to this site have a very happy Easter.

Martin.

Gerald Lawrence

Thank you all for your nice comments! :D
Gerald

Graham Bunn

Post by Graham Bunn »

Hello Gerald,

Just like to add my congratulations on a wonderful new website page......It's so nice to see fresh photos of Ruby and all of them are so nice.

Thank You
Graham.
Graham

Gerald Lawrence

It is good to see you are still looking in, Graham, and thank you for your comments. The website has been through some difficult times over the last year or so, but hopefully, thanks to the sterling work done by Timmer, we are all set now to continue our comments and discussions about our favourite singer.
Gerald