A Short Holiday

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

A Short Holiday

Post by Bernie Burgess »

I'm off on a 10 day cruise this week-end but I'm pleased to say that I can keep in contact with the website whilst on board, the ship has internet facilities.

'A Life On The Ocean Wave'

Adios Amigos. Bernie

Gerald Lawrence

Re: A Short Holiday

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Have a good time and please send a bit of warm sunshine back to the UK!
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

I'll do what I can Gerald. The voyage takes in 3 of the Canary Isles so there is every possibility that sunshine will be prominent there too. I might even bring back a few canaries.

Adios Amigos Bernie

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

Just returned from the cruise, a little tired after the drive back from Malaga to Villa Joyosa, well over 500 something kilometers, but we had a most enjoyable voyage. Trying to use the 'on board' Internet service to keep in touch proved to a little problematic (and very costly) so keeping in touch was difficult to say the least. Our first stop -
Barcelona, it is such a wondrous place but a short trip on a open top bus was never going to be enough to take in all that Barcelona has to offer. For the football fans I passed the mighty stadium that Barcelona boasts about, it holds over 100.000 people, what a sight! A HUGE poster featuring just one of their star players - Iniesta(???) adourns the facade of the stadium.

For the most part the voyage was smooth and I only felt 'off colour' for a few hours at the beginning of the voyage. I must admit that it was still good to get back home.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Thank you for posting that, Bernie. I am glad you had a good time.
Gerald

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

So glad you enjoyed your cruise Bernie! I have never been on a cruise what was it like?

Oh and did you get any birds for yourself then? Canaries! ;-)