Listen on Sunday - Ruby's disc On Radio

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Listen on Sunday - Ruby's disc On Radio

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends.

I have been informed that bayfm radio (Nick the 'Presenter') will be playing Ruby's recording of - 'What Could Be More Beautiful' on Sunday teatime in the 2nd hour of Nick's programme - Don't miss it, as we all know it's a 'Beautiful' song. Nice to know that there still is interest in Ruby and her records. GREAT!!!

Adios Amigos, Bernie.

nickthebottlewasher

Re: Listen on Sunday - Ruby's disc On Radio

Post by nickthebottlewasher »

Thank you Bernie for mentioning "Memory Lane" on here. If anybody wants to listen and they're not within reach of the transmitter here in East Devon on 106.4 FM, just go to http://www.bayfm.co.uk and click on the large 'Listen Live' button. The programme starts at 4pm every Sunday. If you would like a request or dedication, you can contact me during the programme on studio@bayfm.co.uk or text 07947 211311. At other times you can e-mail radio@bayfm.co.uk and ask for the message to be forwarded to me.
Bay FM is a community radio station, not a commercial one, so no annoying adverts every few minutes and all the staff are unpaid volunteers.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Sounds good Nick, I will give it a try if I am around a Wi-Fi outlet at the time.
Gerald

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Lovely song and B side to "Softly softly" of course