Ruby's 3 World Records On Show

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Ruby's 3 World Records On Show

Post by Bernie Burgess »

One of Ruby's staunchest fans - John Kendall, has worked tirelessly with The Guinness Book of World Records, over a period of many months, and unearthed the fact that Ruby holds not just one but 3 World Records. He managed to obtain original copies of these Records and with the help of Timmer, the orginator of this wonderful website, he has placed them on display for the world to see. Please take a look at them by going to The Library and see them in the PHOTOS section.

We all owe John our gratitude and thanks for his achievements. - Bernie.

John Harris

Re: Ruby's 3 World Records On Show

Post by John Harris »

Hello, Bernie. I have just sent 50th Birthday greetings to your son Tim for today. Sorry I have not been in touch for such a long time. I was in hospital for over six months, but am so thankfully OK again now. John (Harris) from Norfolk.

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello John,

Thank you for your posting. Sorry to hear about your prolonged illness but I'm pleased to hear that all is well at the moment. I hope that you have viewed the Certificates of Ruby's World Records, we are all delighted with these treasures.

Kindest regards,

Adios Amigo, Bernie.
Last edited by Bernie Burgess on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John Harris

Post by John Harris »

Thanks for your message, Bernie, but I am sure I have not got Tim's age wrong. Of course I have always known that he was born on 3 February 1965 (a Wednesday's child, like me), and as this is now 2015, that makes him 50 yesterday. He was born the day before the son of an old schoolfriend of mine, who is therefore 50 today. Don't say you actually missed your own son's half-century!?! Glad to be in touch again, and I will now look up the latest news. Of course Ruby would have been 80 at the end of next month - I can't imagine Ruby as such an old lady! Yours with kindest regards, John.

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello John,

I stand corrected, well. . . . . make allowances. Bernie