Photographs of plaque unveiling

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Sandy

Photographs of plaque unveiling

Post by Sandy »

Both Gerald and myself (and possibly others ) took quite a few photos of the event. To get the best results I used my 35mm SLR camera so have to wait for the pictures to be developed. When they are I think Gerald and I might sort then out so they are not duplicated and strain the resources of the site.
This is perhaps not the best place to say it but I want to record my grateful thanks to Timmer who finances this site and has made it possible for us to organise aspects of the event in these pages. I am so sorry that he was not able to be in Belfast with us. He would have been so thrilled.
Sandy

Timmer
Site Admin

Re: Photographs of plaque unveiling

Post by Timmer »

Sandy wrote:This is perhaps not the best place to say it but I want to record my grateful thanks to Timmer who finances this site and has made it possible for us to organise aspects of the event in these pages. I am so sorry that he was not able to be in Belfast with us. He would have been so thrilled.
Sandy
Thank you. :oops:

Yes, I wish I had been there. You guys did a great job of covering the event, though. I almost feel like I was there.

I know I've been neglecting the site. I plan many improvements to fix what I consider weak areas on the site. (Clarification: The areas NOT worked on by Gerald.) :)

Warmest regards,
--Tim

Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tim!
So glad to hear from you. It's been a long,long time.I hope you and Brian are well and prosperous. Drop me a line sometime and let me know how you are doing.
Kindest Regards
Sandy