Home Page is Updated

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Gerald Lawrence

Home Page is Updated

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hello Friends,
to reflect the recent unveiling of the lovely memorial plaque in Belfast, I have updated the Home Page again, this time to show two new pictures taken there.

You may also notice that the five sample songs have been changed, and they are the ones which Bernie has told me he would like to see on the front page. After a few more months, I will invite someone else to make their selection.

As always, if you have any problems with this website, please let me know.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Post Subject

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Gerald,
I am quite sure that everyone will agree with me that, once again, you have done a fantastic job with the updating of the website, it really is terrific, congratulations on a job well done. At long last everyone can now see 'Petchuno' the famous teddy bear that toured everywhere with Ruby.

It's a very good idea to invite other friends to submit their favourite tracks from the C.D.s. Form an orderly queue friends and wait for the invitation from Gerald to place your particular favourites on to the home page.

Thank you Gerald. Adios Amigo. Bernie.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Thank you for your kind comments, Bernie. Anyone online last night may have seen that the new Home Page did not work too well to start with, due to a number of little bugs that crept in while I was doing the work of changing it. I would like to publicly thank Sandy for helping me out on this - she was watching from her PC and letting me know about each problem as she found it! Thanks, Sandy!

Thank you also Bernie for correcting me on the name of "Petchuno", which I have this morning put right.
Gerald

Graham Bunn

Post by Graham Bunn »

Gerald,

Congratulations on another wonderful job....The opening page of the website is now right up to date and how wonderful to see at last pictures of Tim and Julie ,we have been used to seeing them as small children in very early pictures taken of Ruby with her family but we rarely see Tim or Julie as they are today.

It seems that you all had a wonderful time in Belfast and I'm so pleased that all went well for all of you and I am now enjoying the pictures and news items from the website.

I have read a report taken from a newspaper and I think I would have had a lump in my throat as Bernie spoke about his love for Ruby,it was very moving.

Once again thanks for all your efforts Gerald you sure are a wiz with the computer.

Best Wishes
Graham

Timmer
Site Admin

Post by Timmer »

The changes look great!