Ruby Murray / Complete Seville Recordings

Discussion about Ruby Murray.

Ruby Murray / Complete Seville Recordings

Post by Guest »

I noticed this advertised on http://www.cdconnection.com but no track listing was shown. Nor was a CD cover.

Anyone know more about it?

Kerry Edwards

PS I cannot seem to post usign my name although I registered???

Jk

re-Complete Seville Recordings

Post by Jk »

Hi Kerry, I think you will find the CD is CHANGE YOUR MIND, which was Release date: 29-11-2004 / PRESIDENT. Some one will correct me if I'M wrong. The tracks are.
TRACKLISTING
1. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
2. Through The Eyes Of A Child
3. Away From You
4. Heartbeat
5. There's A Little Bit Of Irish
6. Change Your Mind
7. Softly, Softly
8. Ways And Means
9. Time To Smile Again
10. Watch The World Go By
11. Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
12. Turn And Walk Away
Bonus tracks
13. It's Love That Counts
14. I Will Wait For You
Regards
John.

Gerald Lawrence

Re: Ruby Murray / Complete Seville Recordings

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Guest wrote:I noticed this advertised on http://www.cdconnection.com but no track listing was shown. Nor was a CD cover.

Anyone know more about it?

Kerry Edwards

PS I cannot seem to post usign my name although I registered???
I can't add anything to John's posting, but regarding your user name, it is just that you didn't Log in when you returned to the Forum.

So, first thing is to click on Log In (top right of the page) and give your user name and password. If you wish, you can also tick the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit" so you need not have to do it again.
Gerald

Seville Recordings and my inabilty to login

Post by Guest »

John and Gerald,

thanks for clarifying the issue.

I still cannot login as it says that my login name or password is incorrect. Can I re-register? Or else I'll have to use Guest again? When I use my name to post a message it says 'sorry this user name has alrerady been taken'.

ooroo

Kerry

Gerald Lawrence

Re: Seville Recordings and my inabilty to login

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Guest wrote:John and Gerald,
I still cannot login as it says that my login name or password is incorrect. Can I re-register? Or else I'll have to use Guest again? When I use my name to post a message it says 'sorry this user name has alrerady been taken'.
Kerry
Without other information, I have to ask if you are sure you are not confusing Register with Log In? You only Register once, and thereafter you always click on Log In to ensure you do not appear as Guest.

If you are clicking on Log In, and it says that your user name or password is incorrect, then that would seem to be the problem. From what you have written later about your name, I would suggest it is your password that is wrong, so try again with a different one. It may be case sensitive, so try different versions of what you think it is by putting in or taking out capital letters.

Yes, you can re-register, but you will have to choose a different name from the first one you have chosen, otherwise you will get the message that you are seeing telling you that the name has already been taken. The only way round this is to send a private e-mail to Timmer and ask him to delete it for you. I cannot do this.

I hope this helps, Kerry. Looking forward to seeing your first message in your own name!
Gerald