Belfast pictures posted in Photo Library

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Sandy

Belfast pictures posted in Photo Library

Post by Sandy »

I have just posted 21 pictures in the Photo Library of the events of the 29th March. I hope you enjoy! They can also be viewed at http://photos.wanadoo.co.uk/my/my_homepage.html . The quality here is not as good as on our site but you can order prints from the web service if required.

Bernie Burgess

Belfast Pictures,

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Sandy.

What a great display of photographs, they're very impressive Sandy. I can understand what you said in a previous posting about earning a few sheckels in photo/journalism. You did the occasion proud with the photograhic coverage. I can't wait to get a new pack of photo glossy paper so that I can attempt to print them off.

Viewing this array of shots, those who were unable to attend can really get a sense of the occasion and see for themselves that it was as successful as we said it was. I only hope that other 'friends' will get as much enjoyment out of viewing them as I have. Between your efforts and Gerald's we now have a complete and permanent photographic story of a very historic event. My heartiest congratulations to you both, it will be a lasting tribute to Ruby, one that we can all view with great pleasure.

Adios Senora. Bernie.

Timmer
Site Admin

Re: Belfast pictures posted in Photo Library

Post by Timmer »

Sandy wrote:I hope you enjoy!
Thank you! I enjoyed them very much. :)

Gerald Lawrence

More Photographs

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Sandy has done such a terrific job with her photographs that most of those taken by Rosemary and me are now redundant!

However, I have just posted another 13 in the Photos section of the Library which I hope will add to the enjoyment of those who are looking in on this great event, and getting the feeling that they were taking part with us in Belfast.
Gerald

Sandy

Gerald's photos

Post by Sandy »

Great stuff Gerald & Rosemary. Glad you got the Lord Mayor and the one of Marie. My troublesome flash failed on those and I felt guilty that all I got of the Lord Mayor was the back of his head! I liked the City Hall day/night pics too.