Plaque

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Tim Murray

Plaque

Post by Tim Murray »

Hi everyone. This is the first opportunity that Julie and I have had to have a look at the photos from the unveiling in Belfast and we wanted to thank you guys for posting them, we enjoyed them very much.

It was great for us to meet some of you in person for the first time and also to catch up with friends and family we haven't seen for ages but as you can imagine the experience was a little emotionally overwhelming. The pressure of singing mums songs 4 feet away from TV cameras was just about manageable but the sight of.......those who shall remain nameless!..... in floods of tears nearly brought the medley to an unrehearsed and premature end! However, stage fright was a small price to pay for the opportunity to make our contribution to a memorable and beautiful tribute to our Mum and her achievements.

We managed to take a few photos of our own and will endeavour to upload them as soon as I find out HOW?!?!

All the best

Tim & Julie x

Timmer
Site Admin

Re: Plaque

Post by Timmer »

Tim Murray wrote:We managed to take a few photos of our own and will endeavour to upload them as soon as I find out HOW?!?!
I'm working hard to make it much, much easier. It is top priority right now, so hopefully quite soon. :)

Tim Murray

Post by Tim Murray »

Thanks Timmer I'm sure that will be appreciated but I was actually referring to my own limited computer knowledge!! :oops:

Timmer
Site Admin

Post by Timmer »

Tim Murray wrote:Thanks Timmer I'm sure that will be appreciated but I was actually referring to my own limited computer knowledge!! :oops:
Good enough! :) Right now, however, I don't think you can upload anything because the uploading function in the Library is inadequate in several ways.

For one thing, it requires a different and separate login and there is no longer any way to create new ones. I wrote the Library function years ago and it is now woefully out of date.

I have since learned how to combine the message board login with the library and will be doing that soon. Then, everyone will be able to upload!