New Memeber

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Jk

New Memeber

Post by Jk »

I would like to welcome our new member ValerieGrace. This is the first new member since April, so good to have you along. I hope you have enjoyed looking round the site, I am sure you will have found something of interest. Why not post a message and let us all know more about you, why you have taken the trouble to register, and what interest you have in Ruby Murray, did you ever meet her and so on. If you get stuck or need help with the site, we are all hear to give you advice, you only need to ask.
Regards
John.

Jk

Post by Jk »

Hello everyone, just like to welcome another new member Peter Gunnery. Peter thanks for joining one of the best fan sites on the web. Hear you will find out everything you need to know about Ruby Murray, anything you get stuck with just post a message and we will help you out, but why not post a message now, let us know what part of the world you come from, and what interest you have in Ruby.
Regards
John.

Jk

Post by Jk »

Hello all, I would just like to welcome our latest member Bernie Tuffs to the site, it would have been nice if he had left a message to tell us all something about him, but for some reason our new members seem a bit shy to make a post.

Bernie sign in and tell us something about yourself, did you meet Ruby? Or have you got some stories about her that you would like to share with us all. Anyhow whatever, enjoy the site have a good look round then tell us what you think.
Regards
John.

Timmer
Site Admin

Post by Timmer »

One point: I've been forced to change the registration process due to spam. The process is now that people who want to join the site have to send me an email. I then establish their account. So it's possible some new members haven't been back on yet to use their accounts for the first time.

I'm looking forward to the new input and hope to hear from them soon. :)

Jk

New members

Post by Jk »

Hi Tim, thanks for that info, that could be the reason why we have not had any post from new members. We could do with that being put on the news page to explain what they need to do.
Regards
John.