Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Jk

Post by Jk »

Did anyone notice? Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:49 am . That is amazing, before I think it was 7, I was away at the time, but I would like to know how many members and how many guest there was on at that time?
Regards
John.

rbl.ca

31 online

Post by rbl.ca »

Hello, John.

I had noticed that large number almost as it happened, as I was online within the next few minutes.

I have considered these two possible explanations :

- there was an electronic problem, resulting in visitors to one phpBB website being added to the count on this one.

- a large number of casual visitors colluded to visit at the same time just to set a new record.

I think we should ask Timmer to reset that number to the previous, long-standing mark of 8.

Cheers.
Ralph
Last edited by rbl.ca on Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

I have to admit to not being overly concerned about how it might have happened, but thinking that it is a good advert for any new people who might look in on this website.

On that basis, I would not be asking Timmer to change anything - the figure is 31 and that is great!
Gerald

Timmer
Site Admin

Post by Timmer »

On my other web site we once had 366 users online at once. It turned out to be a robot hitting our site. Unfortunately it wasn't real. :(