Teasers

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Teasers

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

I am so pleased to see so much activity going on with Questions and Answers but, without intending to spoil anybody's fun, in fairness, I hestitatingly point out that the idea was that we invite someone to post a 'Teaser' and when the answer is posted an invitation is then extended to someone else to have the opportunity to post ONE. There is so much fun going right now, the message board is absolutely bubbling, which is great, and I for one am thoroughly enjoying watching so many friends taking part.

However, due to the fact that Gerald is inudated with work right now, he has asked me to take back the reigns as co-ordinator of the posting of 'Teasers' once again, so when all the current answers have been found and posted I will invite the next participator to have the opportunity to come up with the next one, thereby sharing the posting of a 'Teasers'. From memory, after I posted the first one, Gerald followed me, then John K, John H, Graham and Don were invited in turn to post one. There is an invitation already extended to Brian Henson so I am hoping that he will accept the invitation, we will see.

By the way, I contacted Don on the subject of his posting and asked him if we could s-t-r-e-t-c-h a point by including the whole of the title line of a song which includes two colours - namely 'When You Wore a Tulip a Sweet Yellow Tulip and I Wore a Big Red Rose' but perhaps that is s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g things a bit too far. As a consequence he warned me and I was shown a Yellow card, thankfully not a Red one.

Have fun. Adios Amigos. Bernie.

John Harris

Post by John Harris »

I didn't realize that posting of teasers was by invitation and strictly in turn, so I am afraid I have probably been out of order on more than one occasion - apologies. Also, I don't understand anything about red and yellow cards. Should I? Have I missed something?
John H.

Bernie Burgess

Post subject

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello John,

No need to apologize John, all is well now. Regarding red and yellow cards this is purely a running fun thing with Don who was once a football referee.

The next Teaser will appear soon, we should allow a little time for previous teasers to run there course. I sincerely hope that they will continue to be a source of interest and fun for eveyone.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.