2019 and another year has passed!

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Gerald Lawrence

2019 and another year has passed!

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

After a few hectic weeks here at home, I have finally had a moment to bring back the Christmas Page with the five lovely Christmas songs recorded by Ruby - it is a pity they never play any of them in the shops!

I was prompted to get it done by the realisation that tomorrow will be the anniversary of Ruby's passing. I am sure all who read this will give a thought, play a song, and maybe shed a tear for the old days.

Best wishes,
Gerald

hba

Re: 2019 and another year has passed!

Post by hba »

We know Christmas is coming when the Ruby song tree appears again! It is also time to reflect on her passing at this time of year.
Best wishes to everyone.
Henry

John Harris

Post by John Harris »

I certainly remembered dear Ruby on 17 December - the day after my birthday, which she just missed by not much more than hour when she so sadly died in 1996. I cannot anyhow imagine Ruby as an old lady of 84, so I am so glad that our memories of her are of a sweet girl with a wonderful voice. Compliments of the season to Bernie, Julie and Tim, and to all Ruby's true fans and friends. John from Norfolk.

John Harris

Post by John Harris »

I certainly remembered dear Ruby on 17 December - the day after my birthday, which she just missed by not much more than hour when she so sadly died in 1996. I cannot anyhow imagine Ruby as an old lady of 84, so I am so glad that our memories of her are of a sweet girl with a wonderful voice. Compliments of the season to Bernie, Julie and Tim, and to all Ruby's true fans and friends. John from Norfolk.

John Harris

Post by John Harris »