Rubys Music on the Radio

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Donald Hill

Rubys Music on the Radio

Post by Donald Hill »

Hi all,

A station here in New Zealand that we listen to all the time is playing Rubys music.

A smattering (as the station manager put it) of her songs are included in their play list. Ill see what we can do about the "smattering".

The station is Timeless Taupo: timelesstaupo.co.nz and can be listened to around the world. Well worth listening to.

Donald

Gerald Lawrence

Re: Rubys Music on the Radio

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Thank you for the information, Donald, I will give it a go - presumably during NZ daytime and evening hours which makes it a bit tricky for me!

PS - the last time I was in New Zealand, I visited the shores of Lake Taupo. Lovely drive to get to it and a lovely place.
Gerald

Donald Hill

Re: Rubys Music on the Radio

Post by Donald Hill »

Hi Gerald,

We lived in Kuratau for 12 years and only just moved two years ago over to Napier. Kuratau is at the southern end of Lake Taupo right on the shore. If you know of Turangi, Kuratau was 10 minutes further around the lake. Kuratau is 60km from Taupo township but I was brought up at the lake from a very early age. Our family had a holiday home there from before I was born.

Its beautiful place to live but as we aged we decided to move closer to our family who are over here in Napier.

Timeless Taupo is a great station and even though we are now in Napier we listen to it as our main station. Im hoping I can give Ruby's music a bit of a shove up their list. Ive been emailing the station manager who indirectly had contact with me a few years ago so fingers crossed.

Best regards

Donald