Happy Christmas

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
hba

Happy Christmas

Post by hba »

Happy Christmas to Bernie, Gerald And all Ruby fans around the world!
It's been a difficult year so let's all hope for a happier 2021.
Best Wishes
Henry

Donald Hill

Re: Happy Christmas

Post by Donald Hill »

Happy Christmas to you as well Henry. Lets all hope for a better 2021.

Donald

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Thank you for the good wishes.

This is just to let you all know that the website has been given some action by Timmer just before Christmas. He told me he was going to do this so I decided to wait until all the work was finished before putting the Christmas Home Page back up, so as not to give him any further issues caused by my updates.

However, although most of the website is now working again, you may have noticed that there are a couple of faults related mainly to the Library, which is not yet functioning properly. Timmer is aware of this, and has said he will work on the library to put it right again. He has also confirmed to me that I will be given a new name and password in order to be able to access the website as a full Administrator in order to make changes to its appearance.

In the meantime, we will have to stick with the 2020 Home page celebrating the 65 year anniversary of Ruby dominating the charts in March 1955.

I wish everyone a happy and safe New Year for 2021.
Gerald

Donald Hill

Post by Donald Hill »

Happy Christmas & New Year to you Gerald and lets all hope 2021 is at least better than 2020.

Donald