Flowers for Rubys Grave

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Donald Hill

Flowers for Rubys Grave

Post by Donald Hill »

Hi. Is there anyone who would be interested in contributing to some flowers to be placed on Rubys grave on her birthday 29th March?

Only around 30 Pounds UK.

Let me know if you are interested

Donald.

PS Its an annual thing for me.

Bernie Burgess

Re: Flowers for Rubys Grave

Post by Bernie Burgess »

To Donald.

Gerald (Lawrence) has enlightened me regarding your comments about placing flowers on Ruby's grave, an extremely kind action on your part.. I recall asking someone (Perhaps the Undertaker) to clean and repaint the white lettering on Ruby's grave. due to old age - STML? l can't remember the details I will try to go back to the details of that arrangement. I do recall a close friend on mine driving me from my home in Sutton Coldfield to Torquay to attend to Ruby's grave. He did a thorough job with soap and water from the toilet block.

Donald Hill

Re: Flowers for Rubys Grave

Post by Donald Hill »

Hi Bernie,

Its nice to catch up with you and that you are well.

I will have flowers placed on her grave for her birthday. My thoughts about giving it a clean were that it would help if I could ask someone to give it a wash like your friend. I have asked a company in Devon that seems to do this sort of thing for a price and they said they would have a look when they are Torquay next and let me know. But it might be too expensive. Gerald was concerned about the lettering.

Anyway Ill keep in touch with you.

Donald