Birthday

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Jk

Birthday

Post by Jk »

Hello Bernie, May I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you have a good day, but don't have too much "POP"
Regards
John.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

That goes from me too, Bernie. Keep taking the tablets!
Gerald

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Happy birthday Bernie and many more to come! :D

Martin.

Graham Bunn

Post by Graham Bunn »

Hi Bernie,

Another Birthday Wish........Hope that you have a great day

Take Care
Graham

Bernie Burgess

Post subject

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

Today I have been out most of the time and this evening I was invited out for a meal with some ex Pat friends of mine, staying on to watch the football match, a most enjoyable day.

When I came home I 'logged on', as I usually do, and found a whole host of Birthday messages, what a great finish to a perfect day. Many thanks to each and every one of you, you are all very kind and I appreciate it very much indeed.

The secret is out, I have now entered into my 80th year, I am not really 27 as I usually claim. How am I ever going to live that down?

I must add that the recent flurry of activity on the website has been very interesting, extremely satisfying and enjoyable, I hope that it will continue.

Thank you all. Adios Amigos.

John Harris

Post by John Harris »

Belated birthday greetings from me too, Bernie - I have just returned from a visit to France, and have not been able to get to the library to use a computer until today. Of course I rememberred the date (and the year!), and shall certtainly try to be on time for the big one next year! Nice to be in touch again, and hope you had a really nice day. John from Norfolk.