Bernie on the Balcony

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Brian Henson

Bernie on the Balcony

Post by Brian Henson »

Bernie has just posted a recent photograph of himself taken on his balcony. Great to see you looking such a picture of health. The bowl of fruit on your lap suggests you're eating your recommended 5 a-day. Or are you just rehearsing the old Jones Boys recording 'Tutti Frutti' ready for your comeback tour?

Brian

Bernie Burgess

Post Subject.

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Brian,

How on earth did you guess.?

It's a pity that we didn't sell too many records but we were assured that our records sold well in Africa, they thought they were liquorice pizzas. That dates me well and truely because it was in the days of 78rpm and well before vinyl records came on stream. (Have I told that one before???)

I hope that doesn't sound like a racist joke because believe me I have no racial feelings of any kind.

My apartment is on the 4th floor, which is difficult for me because I have vertigo, I get giddy standing on a 5 pence piece and to add to it I get nose bleeds at this altitude.

Adios Amigos. Bernie

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Good to see you enjoying the sunshine, Bernie! Makes me feel quite envious, we don't seem to have had much this year.

When did you sneak this photo into the library? I thought that as you were now using John for photos, you had lost the ability to upload them yourself, but it is good that you have found a way of doing it again.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Post subject

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friend,

The system, as John K said to me, is simplicity itself, but I think that my problem is the way I have loaded my massive array of photos. I tried it alone, without John's assistance and managed to get the photo repeated from the previous uploading. As a result I ended up with the name of the photo that I wanted to upload but with the previous photo.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

I was delighted when I managed to get in quickly to become the 33333 viewer of the plaque posting- timing is everything. The figure continues to grow at a very healthy rate.