Introduction ...

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
ordenj

Introduction ...

Post by ordenj »

I would like to introduce myself to Ruby’s site and also thank John for his welcoming email.

My interest is in Ruby and the Jones Boys, particularly interested in knowing what happened to the band members after the 1950s.

I would also agree with Pauline’s sentiments about Ruby’s music…

Hello to all the members of the site.

John

Gerald Lawrence

Re: Introduction ...

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hello and welcome to another John! I am sure Bernie will be grateful that your interest extends beyond Ruby to include the Jones Boys. If this is the band that you want information about, I am sure he will let you have some in due course.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,
I'd like to say a very quick 'Hello' to the new members, you are most welcome to the website. At the moment I am in Geneva and it is very difficult for me to gain access to the internet but I will contact individually on my return to Spain on the 25th.

My very best wishes to everyone. Adios Amigos. Bernie.

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

Now that I am back from my 3 week stay in Geneva, I would like to join John K and the others in welcoming the new members to the website.
I note that John (ordenj) is keen to enquire about the members of The Jones Boys vocal group. Sorry to say John that I am now the sole surviving member of the group, so now 'The Whole Town's Talking About The Jones BOY. Interestingly that was the original song title. I am reluctant to expand further about the group because after all this is the Ruby Murray website. However if you wish to ask further questions feel free to contact me on my private email address which is ; -
bernieburgess@terra.es.

Stick with us John (ordenj) you will find that we are all more than willing to assist new members and answer any questions that they may wish to ask.

Adios for now Amigo. Bernie.