Our Son Tim.

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Our Son Tim.

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

I have just been listening to Tim, our son, on the internet, he has uploaded quite a quantity of music on My Space. Amongst the different selections is a very nice medley of his Mother's hits. I was higly impressed by the performance and the arrangements, he has done a fine job. Anyone who would like to hear his performance - Log on to-Tim Murray International Vocalist. The first on the list is Tim - select it, on the right hand side there is a list of medleys i.e, a Big Band selection, a Cabaret selection, a Swing Easy seclection and a Ruby Murray Tribute, take a listen, he is good. I am quite proud of him.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

Jk

Re: Our Son Tim.

Post by Jk »

Hi Bernie, I have listened to Tim on my space before , and I agree with you he is very good, I have downloaded a Couple of his songs, and play them quite often.
For anyone interested in having a look the link is
http://www.myspace.com/timmurray1212
Regards
John.

Gerald Lawrence

Re: Our Son Tim.

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

This is a good reminder of just how well Tim sings, and especially his mum's songs. I shall never forget the first time I saw him in cabaret singing Ruby's songs - he truly brought a lump to my throat and tingles up my spine.
Just a reminder that there is video in our Library of both Tim and Julie with their tribute programme of songs, recorded as part of the plaque unveiling ceremony in the Ulster Hall. You will find it in the Video section.
Gerald