Dancing

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Jk

Dancing

Post by Jk »

Hello to you all, I have had an email from Graham Bunn with a link that shows Ruby and Bernie dancing. You will see them right at the beginning of the short film, we do not know how long this link will stay active, so be quick and take a look. This is a Flash Video so will not load onto the site, and some people may not be able to play it, but those who have Real-player 11 will. I have the video on my computer so if anyone needs it I will gladly email it them.
Thanks Graham for sending this rare piece of film.

http://www.macearchive.org/Media.html?Title=2926
Regards
John.

MARTIN FOSTER

Re: Dancing

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Hi,

What a blast from the past. Thanks John for linking us to this only too brief appearance of Ruby and Bernie dancing. Ruby looks very nervous but both look very well. I wonder if Bernie remembers the occasion?

Thanks Graham for sending John the video.

Best wishes.

Martin.

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

I was absolutely dumbfounded when Graham sent me this remarkable piece of historic memorabilia. I openly confess that I cannot remember a single thing about the event. Nevertheless, this is a real treasue. Thanks for putting the data on the website John and thank you Graham for sending this little gem for uploading.

One very nice email from a young female friend in Denmark who viewed the piece and came back to me to tell me that she was a lip reader and that she could read our lips. She added that - He said to Her "You look marvelous tonight" and - She said to Him "Thank you" I certainly cannot recall saying that to Ruby on that particular night but - I PRAY THAT I DID-

I hope that guests will take the trouble to view this very (very) short piece of film. There is no sound by the way.

Adios Amigos, Bernie.

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Hi guys,

Hi Bernie,

I have viewed the clip a few more times and it certainly looks like you are mouthing "marvellous" so your lip reader friend is probably right!

Best wishes

Martin