Forum Administration

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Gerald Lawrence

Forum Administration

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hello Friends, you will no doubt have noticed that in the past few months this forum has been invaded by one or two intruders who appear to have no interest in Ruby Murray but wish to push their own subject matter forward.

I am delighted to report that Timmer has kindly given me full Administration rights, so that I can now successfully police this forum and remove any messages and contributors. I have made a start today and removed the postings that I think are not relevant to us.

When I am at home, I normally log onto the forum every day, but if anyone sees something they think might be a spam attack, then by all means please draw it to my attention and I will take appropriate action.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Re: Forum Administration

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Gerald,

I am pleased that you now have 'Administration' access and can now oversee the postings.

Regarding the forthcoming documentary, the Director, Michael Beattie (on behalf of Hardy Pictures), is flying into Spain on the 14th to see me in connection with data for the hour long documentary. I am hoping to be able to supply him with photos, press cuttings and anything else he thinks would make a contribution.

As I have mentioned previously in connection with the David Whitfield DVD, it proves that there is footage tucked away in archives somewhere, despite the fact that we were under the impression that taping was not done at that time. For example, there must be some footage of Ruby's appearance on the Terry Wogan Show and perhaps others. Ruby did many regional television appearances for both the BBC and comercial stations. - I wonder???

Regarding me chasing up information regarding Ruby's Philips/FONTANA master tapes, containing tracks that have not been released on CD, all my emails and personal letters have fallen on stony ground which is, to say the least, very frustrating.

Kindest regards.

Adios Amigo. Bernie