Compiling The Song List.

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Compiling The Song List.

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends.

Recently I have done a great deal of searching through Ruby's mountain of recording tracks, for one reason or another, and I have repeatedly had to refer to 'The Song List' on the Forum.
I never cease to be astounded by the amount of hours of hard work that Gerald did on 'The Song List'. The number of hours must really have been quite staggering. We all tend to simply accept what we see and read on the website without realising what dedication and downright hard work that Gerald put into, not only this section but many others. Speaking for all friends / fans I would like Gerald to know that, even if no individual mentions are posted, we all owe him a debt of gratitude for his dedication, his countless contributions and endless hours of hard work that he has carried out for this magnificent website.

THANKS GERALD,

Adios Amigos. Bernie

MARTIN FOSTER

Re: Compiling The Song List.

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Here here or should that be hear hear!

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Thank you so much for your comments :oops:
It was a lot of typing, but I can add that I was helped in this mammoth task by Brian and Graham, whose names appear at the top of the listing.
I can only say that it is my pleasure to help keep alive the memory of a lady whose songs brought me so much pleasure over the years, and still do today. The Song Listing page may form a useful reference for others in the future.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends.

I am pleased to add my thanks and appreciation to both Brian and Graham, both of whom have been extremely knowledgeable stalwart fans of Ruby's.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.