Gerald's Access

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Gerald's Access

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

I am very pleased to tell you that Gerald now has access to make changes to the Home Page, thanks to Timmer. Gerald has told me that he will be away for a while but he says that on his return he will hurriedly attend to the neccessary changes.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

Gerald Lawrence

Re: Gerald's Access

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

For the first time for quite a while, I have now been able to change some pages. I have corrected a mistake that has been languishing on the Song Listing page (noticed by no other person than Bernie "eagle eyes" Burgess :D ) in regard to a number for one of Ruby's Fontana releases. This came to light when Bernie asked me for the release numbers and I rather foolishly told him that they were all on the Song Listing page!
Those of you who have the Home Page as a Favourite will have already noticed that I have restored to use an earlier one which I created. It is appropriate for this time of year with its roses, and Bernie has told us that roses were one of Ruby's favourite flowers.
So a BIG THANK YOU to Timmer for once more coming to our rescue and fixing a software problem.
Gerald

MARTIN FOSTER

Re: Gerald's Access

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Well done Gerald, looking very good as usual and I do like the roses. A nice touch.

Martin