how do i download?

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
bbdunford@gmail.com

how do i download?

Post by bbdunford@gmail.com »

i have been a lover of ruby murrays songs it seems most of my life.as i am now well over 70 .and when i found your web-site i was hoping to be able to download some of her songs.to keep .for all my friends to remember her.and how beuitful she sang.what a very sad day when she passed away.tell please is their away i can download some of her songs.so that i could sit back and listen to her again.thank you sorry to bother you.

Jk

Re: how do i download?

Post by Jk »

Hi, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy what you see. A member will be in touch I'M sure. Hope this will help for the time being "Anthology by Ruby Murray (Audio CD - 2005) - Box set 100 Songs"
Buy new: £8.99
From Amazon
Regards
John.

Gerald Lawrence

Re: how do i download?

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hello and welcome!
There are two ways you can download Ruby's songs.
1. Go to the Home page here, find the word Library and click on it. This will take you to a part of this website where many interesting things are stored. You will notice a pull-down menu with the words "Select a Library Area" which you can use and click on Show Area, or you can simply click on Full Listing. There you will find many of Ruby's songs, some of which were never released on record. For copyright reasons, a lot of them are simply 1 minute samples, although there are some complete songs on the list. You can copy from our Library to your computer by choosing a song, right click on the little gramophone icon and select Save Target As...
2. You can use iTunes to get some of Ruby's songs, but for these you must first install the iTunes software which can be found on this link http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/. There appear to be around 50 of her songs there, but you must pay to download them. Probably it will be better value to buy the appropriate CD from Amazon or HMV. You can listen to them, but you are limited to about 30 seconds.

Have fun!
Gerald