my profile

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
bbdunford@gmail.com

my profile

Post by bbdunford@gmail.com »

i have been ask to add something to my profile .but how do i do this.looked all around the web-site.cant find any thing which says add profile.please help.is their a profile button i can press,from bbdunford@gmail.com

Gerald Lawrence

Re: my profile

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hello, from most pages on this Message Board, you will find on the top left below the phpBB logo a link to User Control Panel. Click on this, and there you will find that the second of the tabs across the top is marked Profile where you can give information about yourself.
I hope this helps, but if not, please post again.
Gerald

bbdunford@gmail.com

Re: my profile

Post by bbdunford@gmail.com »

I am 73 years old and can remember when i first heard Ruby Murray Sing.I was with my own Mother at the time, And we Stoped doing what we were doing just to Listen to that Voice.And the Songs she Sang,I love Bing Crosby Songs But he Cannot Sing a Irish Song like Ruby Murray.Well I was brought up in England Kent.Started my life working on a Farm.Trackter Driving.Then working in a Garden Nursery Budding and Grafting.Then got City and Giulds for Operating Boilers.Then Passed all my Exams for Nuclear Phyisics.And worked on Nuclear Submarienes ,And Nuclear Power Stations.Then went to work as a Inspector at BEA Sytems.Where I Retired .And then came to Spain.To Retire with my wife Kathleen(who is irish to) So if any one out there who would like to Send me some full Songs of my Favourite Singer Ruby Murray I would be very Glad Indeed.Thank You