Checking in

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Sandy

Checking in

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone,
I have been lurking around the site from the early days and have watched its growth with great interest. I believe I followed Gerald in making a few contributions - via Timmer.
However, a couple of "heavies" on this site (who shall be nameless) have virtually threatened to take away my zimmer frame if I don't come out in the open! (Were they both "only children" used to getting their own way? I ask myself). :roll:
Anyway I can promise that any contributions I may make from hereon will be completely devoid of any intellectual interest. Just as an example have a look in misc images. OK - well Ruby would have loved it!

Jk

Hello

Post by Jk »

Welcome back Sandy, nice to see you around again. We are still a lot of old members missing from the old site, but we get a lot of guest looking in, I just wish more would sign in. I did post a message the other week, and we got two more memebers sign up, so I will keep repeating my message. Sign up it cost nothing, but a lot to look at for FREE.
Regards
John.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Welcome to the Forum, Sandy, it's good to see that you have decided to Register. You see, you didn't need my technical help after all - was that just an excuse?

I can't imagine who the "heavies" are that you refer to. I have a younger brother, and never got my own way at home!

By the way, I don't understand your reference to Miscellanous Images - is there supposed to be something there from you? I will keep looking, anyway. Of course, we still have your earlier pictures to look at. For anyone who has not found them, they belong to an earlier version of this website. Go to the Home Page and click on News. On the right is a list, click on Pictures, and if you scroll down you will find a number of nice things sent in from Sandy. When I get a moment, I will see if I can transfer all of these items to the relevant section of the Library.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Re: Checking in.

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Sandy,

So,- Gerald has finally won you around, great! How good it is to welcome you to the new forum, we have all missed having you around. I look foward to viewing whatever contributions that you make, hopefully the first of which would be your opinion about the newly released Golden Anniversary Collection?

Adios - for now - Senora. Bernie,

Graham Bunn

Post by Graham Bunn »

Hi Sandy,

Welcome to the new website,I know what you mean about the miscellaneous images,guess some of us must be getting old.

Gerald check page 5 after all you did have a hand in it.

Nice to see your name again Sandy and thanks for your kindness in the past for supplying Ruby items which I required.

Best Wishes
Graham

Sandy

Missing pic in Misc images

Post by Sandy »

Thanks guys for the welcome. You may be wondering what the deliberate mistake on "misc images" was. When I tried to log in to upload a pic it repeatedly refused to recognize me! When I get it sorted I will let you know.