Lyrice

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
mre1975

Lyrice

Post by mre1975 »

Hi my mother in law is trying to find out a song title which she referes to as 3 stars but looking on google it comes up with nothing and all i have are the following first few words of the song, can anyone help me please?
Song lyrics are as follows:-
LOOK UP IN THE SKY

Bernie Burgess

Re: Lyrice

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello my Friend,

I have an idea that you will have started a great deal of head scratching with your question about a song with the brief piece of lyric.. I personally cannot come up with an answer but maybe others will but I have me doubts.

Stay around my friend, there is plenty to see and listen to.

Adios Amigo. Bernie.

Graham Bunn

Post by Graham Bunn »

Hello,
I may be able to help with your search for a song called Three Stars........There is indeed a song called Three Stars recorded by an artist called Ruby Wright and if my memory serves me right it was a tribute song to three artisits who lost their lives in a plane crash,Buddy Holly ,Richie Vallens and the Big Bopper........It may not be the item you are looking for but your mother in law is correct in thinking that there is a song called Three Stars.

Take Care
Graham.
Graham

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

You could be on the right track there, Graham. The link to another singer called Ruby may be the key.
For certain we know our Ruby never recorded it, though.
Gerald

Jk

Post by Jk »

Hello mre1975, Graham as ever is quite correct, it was recorded for the 3 stars that died in a plane crash. It is a really nice song, if you would like to listen to it just goto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xym9G66vR8 and you enjoy.
Regards
John.

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello John,

What a brilliant way to supply an answer for a newcomer to the website. Well done indeed John.. Keep the postings coming, they are valued by us all.

Adios Amigo, Bernie.