Old pictures

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Chron

Old pictures

Post by Chron »

Hi, fans of Ruby and Bernie might like to see these pictures which have been scanned from glass negatives which I am archiving for the Northampton Chronicle & Echo. For foreign fans, Northampton is just a few miles from where Ruby and Bernie lived. Bernie has very kindly emailed me with memories of their time in Northampton, which will feature in the "Chron" in the New Year. The pictures show Ruby, Bernie and baby Tim at the Barratt Maternity Home, Northampton, on February 4, 1965; Ruby and Bernie at a Spring Fayre in Northampton in 1969 and Ruby with an armful of dogs in 1957.
Peter

Hang on, the image upload device doesn't work! Can someone advise what to do?

Bernie Burgess

Re: Old pictures

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friend,

Our technical 'whizz' is away for the moment but when he returns he will no doubt contact you and give you the info that you need.

Adios Amigo Bernie.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hello Peter and welcome! Thank you for your offer of photographs. Unfortunately, as you have found out, the uploading to the library has been disabled for new members. The only way we have at the moment is for you to forward it to someone whom we know has the ability to upload things. Bernie has, but I think he would like an update on how to do it! I also have the ability, but I will shortly be away until after Christmas, so I will not be able to do it until I get back.
If it can wait until then, I will contact you again when I get back, to arrange for receipt of the photographs and to upload them. In the meantime, you may like to have a browse through the library where you will find all kinds of exciting memorabilia about Ruby.
Gerald

Jk

Post by Jk »

Hello to you all. I have now just uploaded 3 pictures from our new member Peter, in-fact I think I have uploaded a few, I kept getting the information wrong, but you all know why that is.
Anyhow they are correct now, and would like to thank peter for them, I like the one with the dogs very much.

Peter you will find loads of pictures on the site, and clips of music, have a good look round and enjoy.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Regards
John.