Urgent Please Read - Bogus Members

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Re: Urgent Please Read - Bogus Members

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Welcome back Johnnie Mack,

Can I assume that, coming from Ireland, you have been able to see the recently released R.T.E. documentary' 'Ruby and the Duke'? It has had some great press, I'm happy to say. So pleased that you seem to have missed the invasion by the crude 'intruders'. Gerald and Timmer have taken steps to see that it doesn't happen again.

Stay with us,

Kindest regards, Bernie

Johnny Mac

Post by Johnny Mac »

Hi Bernie. Yes we can pick up RTE up here in Northern Ireland, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of the programme being on. However, I'm sure that some time in the near future they will show a repeat of it, so I will keep a close eye out for that. My wife and I had both a few health problems over the last year or two, so I haven't been checking in to the Forum as much as I would have liked, and missed the posts informing us of the show coming up. Hope to keep a better eye on the Forum in future.

Regards, Johnny Mac

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Good on yer John, Stick with us.

Regards Bernie

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Yes John, welcome back.

Talking of the documentary, I was wondering if any kind soul might offer to record me a copy of the programme onto dvd? I will pay any expenses. Pvt message me on here or send me an email.

Thanks guys.

Cheeky Martin

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Martin,

I will take a look at my 'Preview' copy to see if it is copyable, but I fear that it won't be because it came via R.T.E (Irish Televison) so it would be copyrited. If it turns out that I can copy I will attempt to send it to you.

Kindest regards.

Adios Amigo. Bernie.

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Hi Bernie and thank you very much. However, please dont worry if this is not possible.

Thanks again.

Martin