Song Lyrics

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Jk

Song Lyrics

Post by Jk »

Hello all, I have just uploaded some song lyrics in the "Lyrics Library" these where sent to me by MrFizzy to upload for him. I must say he has gone to a lot of trouble to do this, it will take you ages to go through them all. Once you open the file if you go to a song title which is in blue you will need to press CTRL on your key board then while holding that down click with your mouse to get the lyrics up. That information is for Bernie, you others will know that anyhow.

I have also been sent some album covers to upload, but they are in a zip program which I have unzipped, but I need to look at that another time to see what is the best way to do it, and when I can concentrate better.
Thanks Mr MrFizzy
Regards
John.

MrFizzy

Re: Song Lyrics

Post by MrFizzy »

Thanks for uploading these for me jk :)

I was so taken with the Anthology CD set that I wanted to compile lyrics for all 100 songs and put then together in this Word document. For good measure I added a few extra songs from vinyl albums I've bought. Needless to say my proof checking can't be 100% and I'd be grateful if you would PM me if I've made mistakes. I got so much extra from having the time to think about the lyrics while listening to Ruby's peerless voice that I felt I must share.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

I think we must say a big "Well Done!" to both of you. What a mammoth task, Mr Fizzy, thank you for all the typing. And thank you John for getting it to the Library.
Gerald

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

I agree with Gerald and add my thanks to John and Mr Fizzy for your hard work, especially Mr Fizzy or taking the time to type up all Ruby's recordings.

Martin