No acitivity?- Ok here's a teaser.

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Gerald Lawrence

Re: The Teaser

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Bernie Burgess wrote:Graham.

Well done indeed - "Oh there's much more I could say, BUT THE WORDS KEEP SLIPPING AWAY". Go straight to the top of the class. I put a clue in earlier, did you pick it up and did it lead you to the answer?

I had hoped that I might be able to hang on for just a little longer but I'm dealing with knowledgeable Ruby Murray fans. If you send me your work book I will stick the gold star in it.

Congratulations (that isn't the start of another teaser)

Adios Amigos. Bernie.
.....how I wish the lucky one were me!

I suppose after so many wrong answers, I don't qualify for any stars (well, I didn't really get any right!)
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Hello from Geneva

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends

I thought of another teaser whilst on the flight here. Try this.

In which song does Ruby receive help from the constabulary?

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

Graham Bunn

Post by Graham Bunn »

Bernie,

Could it be Rubys trip to London where she meets Peter O'Lochlin the head of the force,who stops the whole street with one wave of his hand.

I will be honest Bernie with the last quiz your clue did help me with the answer of Mr Wonderful.

The answer to this quiz "The Mountains Of Mourne"

Best Wishes
Graham

TheIrishInMe

Post by TheIrishInMe »

Re: Dear Daddy. YES it was written by Joe Henderson for Petula Clark about the relationship with her father, which was somewhat difficult, as he controlled her career and eventually in 1957 she grew tired of it, and decided she wanted a father and not a manager.

It was released as a single by Pet in late 1959 on Pye Nixa, and is available on CD. It's a classic.

Bernie Burgess

The last Teaser

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Graham.

You are far too good for me. Your are right of course, young Peter O'Lochlin was head of the 'force' and he did hold up the traffic for her to cross the Strand. The Mountains Of Mourne is correct.

I am still in Geneva which makes it difficult for me to stay in contact but I will be reviewing the situation later.

Regards to everyone. Adios Amigos. Bernie.