Progress Report On TRIBUTE SHOW

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Tim Murray

Progress Report On TRIBUTE SHOW

Post by Tim Murray »

Hello Friends
I have flown to England to help Tim setting up the presentation of the tribute show. Progress has been slow, which is to be expected, but we are gradually getting things into shape. We have beavered away loading data of all kinds, including photos, press cuttings, funny stories etc. The website has been a great boon for information and we have used quite a lot of photos from the site.

In the meantime, Tim is working very hard doing all kinds of cabaret engagements which neccessitates travelling on average 1000 mile each week. We have been looking at ways of being able to include items of interest connected to the friends/fans. such as personal stories, photos, anecdotes etc. If anyone has any good ideas as to how this can be acheived please contact Tim on his email address which is emailTimMurray@aol.com (the word email is part of the address). Alternatively contact me, either through the website or by my email which is .... bernieburgess@telefonica.net (remember to use an 'f' and not 'ph'

Best wishes from Tim and I from Exeter/Torquay.