Post by Harry »

Hello does anyone know where Ruby is buried or have a picture of her grave
Harry
www.irishgraveyards.org.uk
[/url]

Jk

Welcome

Post by Jk »

Hello Harry, welcome to the Ruby Murray website. There is a load of data on the site, plus a lot of download song samples so there is plenty to keep you busy, hope you enjoy what you see. Your request for the whereabouts of Ruby’s grave, I am sorry we can’t help you with that, we are not publishing that on the site, you will always get someone who would want to harm to things like that, so sorry can’t help you with that. If you want to know anything about the site, just ask, and someone will help you out. Hope to see some more post from you, perhaps you have photos of Ruby you could load up.
Regards
John.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Just to agree with John on this one, you can't be too careful.

However, a couple of years ago, Bernie kindly let me know where it is, and my wife and I were able to visit and take a short video. If you would like to have a look at this, you will find it in the Library under the section marked Video.

Thank you for showing an interest in this website, and I hope you enjoy all the other items posted here for your information.
Gerald

Harry

Rubys Grave

Post by Harry »

Thanks the video was fine it is just nice to see where she rests
Harry

Omf

Re: ruby,s Grave

Post by Omf »

Can't locate video or photos of Ruby's grave help olive
:x

1952mgyb

Post by 1952mgyb »

http://www.rubymurray.org/uploads/lib663.jpg

Olive click on this link for a photo of the grave.

David

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hi Olive, David has given you the link to one of the best pictures.

It seems you haven't found your way into the library yet, so here are a few steps to follow.

Start on the Home Page and click on the words "Full Library". Then use the arrow where it says "Select a Library Area" to show all the areas. There you can highlight one of the entries, so that you can look at photos, videos or all the other material. When you have selected the area you want, click on the "Show Area" button. This will take you to a page, and all entries have a short title describing what it is you can view. Click on the little icon beside the entry you want to view and it will appear in the next window. Click the back button to return to the Library. Note that there are generally several pages of items (there are 29 pages of photographs!) so you can select another page and carry on looking.

I hope this helps you to find your way around, but if you get stuck just post here and someone will respond.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Re: Ruby's Grave

Post by Bernie Burgess »

To Olive - and anyone else who may be looking for Ruby's resting place.

Some time ago I posted directions on how to find the Crematorium in Torquay whilst driving my car towards Torquay from the motorway area. On arriving at the spot where the resting place is I pointed out an evergreen tree that was sited at the head of Ruby's grave. Since making that video the evergreen tree had to be moved because the roots were threatening to become a problem. However, from the video clip one gets a clear indication as to where the grave is - despite the fact that the tree is no longer there. I trust that whoever is looking for the resting place there will be sufficient indication - tree or no tree.

Adios Amigos. Bernie