New photos

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Jk

New photos

Post by Jk »

Hello, I have just uploaded 2 pictures that Bernie had sent me to upload in fact there are 10 altogether but I am having a problem putting a description on, instead of putting” Ruby’s visit to Aden in 1964” it has put” An Eric Braun photograph” which is a description I put to some photos a while back., so until I sort this out I will not post the rest of the pictures.

Gerald any idea what is wrong?
Regards
John.

Jk

Re: New photos

Post by Jk »

Well just uploaded the rest of the pictures from my other computer and that has worked ok, so the first 3 should read Ruby's visit to Aden 1964 not Eric Braun.
These are on behalf of Bernie Burgess.
Last edited by Jk on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
John.

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Well done John, -

You've done a great job, I didn't expect you to complete the task so swiftly. Let us see how many downloads the photos get, I see that downloading has started already. I'm hoping to be able to print the originals off seperately

My appreciation and thanks again John -

Bernie.

Graham Bunn

Post by Graham Bunn »

Hello John,
Just a quick thank you for posting these long awaited photos........I hope that they will bring interest to the website as it is always nice to see something new.

Take Care
Graham.
Graham

Jk

Post by Jk »

I have just uploaded two new photos on behalf of Graham Bunn in the photo section.
Regards
John.